Mega Man Short Blast Mega Man Short Blast

kewel

nice facial expressions

boy boy

very cool

how could you not like that?

Walter Joyce Walter Joyce

Very Interesting

This was a great work of art. I thought Miles Davis "So What" fit in well, as I am a big fan. 5/5 from me.

Masquatto responds:

The second I heard "So What" I know it was perfect for a monotonous rain scene. :P Miles Davis is simply classic. Thanks. :]

The Evil Demon The Evil Demon

Awesome

You've combined my 2 passions (philosophy and music) into one flash movie. I loved it.

Shamoozal: Black Friday.. Shamoozal: Black Friday..

Pretty Funny

I liked how the dude rolled through the house. That is totally something I would do.

Beavis & Butthead CS Beavis & Butthead CS

Ok...

You really need to work on the sound. One moment it was fine, and the next moment they were screaming, and it was way too loud.

The Final Task The Final Task

Nice

Unlike the post before me, I think that violence isn't of utmost importance. This flash didn't need a long swordfight scene, it's fine the way it is. Actually, during the time swords were still used to fight with, battles usually only lasted about 30 seconds or less. If you make a mistake, it's over.

Qi Qi

Indescribably Beautiful

What is that song? I must know!

Amazing flash. It went straight to #1 on my favorites.

Cellar Door Cellar Door

Quite Nice

What was that song? I liked it.

Oh, and I think you should loop your song. Just a thought. Great flash.

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

Government, not reporters

I agree with you that their needs to be a lot more help going on, and that everyone should atleast donate a little money to save some lives. But it's not really the duty of reporters to be heros, they can only do so much. You failed to mention the terrible job the governament has done, which I think should take priority over everything else. They knew the hurricane was coming, and knew it was huge, and did nothing until a few days after it hit. They could have saved countless lives.