The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

fantastic

what a great game, and a solid ending. well done.

Knight Tactics Knight Tactics

FF Tactics?

This is pretty much exactly like final fantasy tactics. It's one of my favorite games, but you should atleast change it around a bit, enough to make it your own. Not bad for your first game, but could definately be improved upon.

lautan responds:

It is my own game. Its set in the medievil age.

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

Too Easy

You really needed more levels. It was way too easy.

Lots in one Tutorial Lots in one Tutorial

Cool!

Very good tutorial. The only thing that you could improve on is making a music off button. The music got really annoying after a few minutes.

Neko responds:

Ok sorry about that...

Lone Faction Lone Faction

Cool!

Very unique game. I got to the level 4 boss and lost my last life. It was very challenging. The only suggestion I can think of is to make the main character a bit more flexible, he felt kind of stiff when I played. Also, more weapons like grenades or lasers would be a welcome addition.

Astral Schism Astral Schism

Cool

It is obvious that you have put a lot of time into this game. It's great that there is two modes, that makes it even better. Noone should give you less that a 4/5.

Blob Farm Blob Farm

Pretty Good

Good game, very unique. The music got very annoying though, and it isnt a game I would play more than once. My score was 4:34.

Road Blocks Road Blocks

Very Addicting

This game is crazy, evryone should play it. It's so simple, but it gets very, very hard. I think i spent about 30 minutes trying to beat level 17. If you beat it, pat yourself on the back, you've earned it.